The Onboarding Manager will play a key role in analysing client patterns to assist in onboarding their publishing catalogue onto our platform. Clients include labels, sub-publishers, and artists. The Onboarding Manager will centralise the knowledge of internal processes and be able to support different teams on how best to set up clients’ catalogues on our internal platform.
They will manage communication between cross-functional teams, document progress, and ensure timely and successful catalogue system onboarding. They need music publishing experience and an understanding of PRO work registration to define bespoke catalogue set-up, enabling automated registration processes and royalty distributions.
- Liaise with internal teams to facilitate the onboarding process for new clients, ensuring a smooth transition and integration into our systems and services.
- Analyse and interpret complex copyright registration data formats and music publishing client contracts to define the best way to set up a client’s catalogue within our internal system.
- Set up and refine internal onboarding processes based on publishing knowledge to enhance efficiency and scalability.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure seamless service delivery and client satisfaction.
- Take ownership of bespoke catalogue onboarding, being able to delegate tasks between multiple stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of Excel to analyse data, build macros, and enable data extraction from complex spreadsheets.
Implementation of processes
- Ability to think critically and develop internal processes to optimise the workflow of cross-functional teams.
- Manage internal teams on the project level, including assigning tasks, setting deadlines, communicating status, and monitoring progress.
- Develop risk mitigation strategies and contingency plans to deliver timely implementations.
- Stay current with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to drive continuous improvement and innovation.
- Experience querying an Elastic database to retrieve relevant data is desirable but not required.
- Extensive knowledge of data automation with the ability to transform extractions into a platform-specific format to onboard client catalogues.
- Copyright or royalties experience with a music publisher or performing rights organisation.
- Extensive understanding and ability to interpret music publishing agreements and chain of titles.
- Experience in implementation, project management, or a similar role is desired.
- Familiarity with Music Maestro desirable
- xcellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal teams.
- Detail-oriented and organised, focusing on process improvement and efficiency.
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.
- Role can be based in London or Liverpool
- Recruitment process : Interview with Recruiter, Interview with Hiring Manager + another Sentric employee, Interview with Client Management team member