The Copyright Team sits within Sentric’s Rights division. Its objectives are:
- To ensure accurate and timely registration of client’s copyrights around the world.
- To maximise revenue streams from all potential sources.
- To identify areas of potential income growth for client’s catalogues.
- To partner with internal teams to ensure client expectations are exceeded, ensuring significant retention and renewal levels are maintained.
- To ensure clients are at the centre of all activity, ensuring Sentric´s ethos of fairness, transparency and customer focus is evident at all times.
The Data Administration Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Rights team in the administration of clients’ copyrights. They will be responsible of processing and ensuring the accuracy of large sets of data, as well as occasionnally interacting with clients, collection societies and other interested parties to facilitate effective global administration of copyrights.
Your missions are :
Data Copyright Administration
- Review and verification of new song data in copyright system.
- Review and verification of writer and song amendments in copyright system.
- Assist with answering basic client copyright queries from other publishers and Performing Rights Organisations.
- Assist with resolving copyright conflicts/counterclaims.
- Assist with bulk ingestion of data into copyright system.
- Assist with data enrichment in system.
- Assist with account audits.
- Assist Copyright Team with manual claiming for works utilising online platforms.
- Assist wider team with Copyright queries.
Rights Management & Client Management Support
- Assist with special projects initiated by the wider Rights team division, Client Managers and Director of Rights, ensuring a qualitative and timely resolution of assigned project tasks.
- Assist Rights team with ad hoc duties to cover holiday periods etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail, accuracy and detail-driven
- Demonstrable, prioritisation, organisation and deadline management skills required
- High level of numeracy
- Excel skills are required
- SQL skills would be preferred
- Positive approach to problem solving
- Enthusiasm for working with artists and business partners at all levels
- Collaborative approach to outcomes
- Ability to maintain a professional manner when handling song disputes and duplicate claims
- Persistent drive to complete tasks in accurate and timely manner.
- Previous admin experience is advantageous
- Knowledge of music publishing industry either through education or previous work experience is preferable
SET THE TONE WITH US
We have two hearts at Believe – our People and our Artists.
We believe in THE POWER OF OUR PEOPLE, who grow every day to develop their potential… We aim to provide our employees with the best environment to thrive.
ROCK THE JOB
- Office-based role in Liverpool. Possibility of two remote working days a week (Tuesdays & Thrusdays for Copyright team members)
- Private Health Care
- Pension plan
- 25 days annual leave, + 1 day for your birthday
- Life assurance and long-term disability cover
- Access a digital mental health and well-being platform
- Tailor-made training and coaching program
- Enhanced sickness pay and maternity/paternity cover
SING IN HARMONY
- Ambassador program: an employee volunteering initiative dedicated to all employees interested in having a positive impact on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI), wellbeing and the planet.
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies