In the context of reinforcement of HR International team you will join our People department and you will report to the HR Admin & Payroll Manager, in Paris. You will be the referent on the admin & payroll subjects for EMEA region (app 250 headcount as for today).
Your missions will be organized as follow:
- Be fully responsible for international payroll cycles for EMEA region (app 250 HC as for today) and support the HRBP for the scope,
- Manage the payroll with ADP (control, exchange of variables, etc)
- Make sure quarterly/annually bonus payout run smoothly
- Coordinate end of year payroll tasks (depending on the specifity for the territory)
2. HR Administration
- Provide any personal paperwork like contracts, addendums, certificates, etc.
- Coordinate On & Off boardings
- Coordination benefits: health insurance, meal tickets etc.
- Coordinate HR admin tasks in several countries
- Coordinate actions with third parties (pension company, local authorities, payroll provider, benefits providers, etc.)
- Make sure we act in a compliant way on all territories
3. Projects, Processes & Reporting
- Contribute to our database reliability and reporting
- Design new processes and improve the existing ones
- Participate in related projects within HR International team
- Build and regularly update process manuals
- Ad hoc reports requested by different parties (finance, central, controlling, CSR, etc.)
- Time management tracking
- Coordinate projects and communicate between different departments: C&B, HRIS, Finance, etc
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an international payroll (outsourced) / HR administration
- level of English is perfectly fluent
- experience in the fast paced environment
- an expert committed to his duties, self-learner, with a team player mindset
- comfortable to work in project mode
- experience using Workday & ADP is welcomed
The recruitment process will include an interview with TA Manager, HR Admin & Payroll Manager , HR BP, and the HR Director as the last step.
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.