You will directly report to the UK Managing Director for Operations (with a dotted line to the Head of People UK). You will bring your expertise in all HR related matters including, but not limited to Colleague on-boarding, continuous professional development and disciplinary matters as and when required. Whilst dedicated to the UK team, you will be part of the Global People Team and part of the EMEA People team.
Scope: Believe UK (60 people with growth in coming months)
Your duties will include:
- Create a clear HR Roadmap to ensure People related country level objectives are met and implement it.
- Advise, support and execute on behalf of, the UK Exec team all HR related matters such as:
- Identifying L&D requirements at all levels (up to and including exec)
- Creating clear pathways for people progression.
- Improving Employee engagement scores
- Embedding Culture & Values
- Employee Value Proposition to build a “Great place to work” environment.
- Ensuring that organizational structure is in line with global guidelines.
- Leading and managing the performance and salary reviews process
- Creating an excellent Employee onboarding experience
- Act as the bridge and liaison between global HR departments /expertise and local management
- Support local senior management with:
- People cost budgeting and forecasting
- Dealing with day to day HR queries from the team
- Implementation and compliance of local HR policies as per laws & regulations
- Onboarding new employees
- Performance management and disciplinary procedures as and when required
- Be a superuser for all Global HR tools that are currently in place and those that will be implemented in the future. Provide local training and support in addition to that provided by Global teams.
- Be the Health & Safety champion for the UK office
- Lead all CSR related projects including Diversity, Gender pay gap, Ambassador Programs
- Manage the Ambassadors for the UK office championing our initiatives around D&I, Wellbeing and Planet
- Work closely with Payroll Manager to ensure Payroll data is signed off every month
- You must have a minimum of 5 years of successful experience as HRBP/HR generalist where you had full responsibility of your perimeter, ideally in the consulting or client services industry, within a strong client-oriented culture.
- You must be comfortable using MS Office and dealing with a large volume of data
- You have a good legal/compliance background, and you have experience with unionized work environments.
- You have experience developing relationships with leadership teams and influencing decisions made by executive/senior management teams you work with.
- Your good business acumen helps you align people strategy to the business goals of the teams in your scope.
- You have worked in international contexts, such as in an affiliate reporting to international HQ for example, or in a multinational company.
- You have had the chance to support various teams simultaneously, within fast-growing environments, and demonstrated agility in priority management.
- You still want to have hands on day-to-day tasks.
- You show outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- The knowledge of Workday as HRIS is a plus.
SET THE TONE WITH US
We have two hearts at Believe – our People and our Artists.
We believe in THE POWER OF OUR PEOPLE, who grow every day to develop their potential… We aim to provide our Believers with the best environment to thrive.
ROCK THE JOB
- Two remote working days a week
- Private Health Care
- Pension plan with matched contribution up to 10%
- 25 days annual leave, with 1 day for your birthday
- Life assurance and long-term disability cover
- Access to Eutelmed, a digital mental health and well-being platform that allows you to speak with an experienced psychologist
- Tailor-made training and coaching program
- 40% discount on gym membership and free yoga classes
SING IN HARMONY
Ambassador program: an employee volunteering initiative dedicated to all Believers interested in having a positive impact on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI), wellbeing and the planet.