- Jointly responsible for Believe SEA’s new business targets, measured by company KPIs.
- Drive new business growth through the identification of new opportunities and client acquisition.
- Deliver maximum value from, and opportunities for, new and existing Believe clients, measured by team KPIs.
- Prepare advance appraisals and to calculate and complete offers.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of offers and long form contracts, in partnership with Legal and Business Affairs
- Be a Believe ambassador online, in press and at events
- Communicate effectively within own team and internal stakeholders
- Communicate effectively with artists, writers, managers and business clients at all levels
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal teams to identify and deliver new client opportunities (e.g. events, festivals, funds, etc.)
- 5-7+ years’ experience with a proven track record in a publishing or related role
- Sales to low, medium and high value clients
- An emerging network of artists, writers and industry professionals
- Passionate understanding of the music industry
- Demonstrable understanding of the music ecosystem and the functions within it
- Able to describe how global copyrights and rights organisations operate and are governed
- CRM and Office Software
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.