Within the Operations, the aim of the local GTM Manager is to ensure all sales functions work efficiently by delivering best-in-class, efficient, timely and reliable local go to market strategies.
Thanks to a perfect understanding of our products, offers, value chain and processes, you will be able ensure that the group processes are correctly applied locally and provide regular feedback and propositions on how to improve and adapt to the local business.
You will report to the Regional Country Director and Regional GTM Manager and will need be in strong relationship with the central office to build perfect alignement between local specificities and central directions.
1. Ensure Smooth local go to Market across Sales offers, Process, Tools, Product Deployment
– Participate in design of process, product and escalate local needs
– Adapt, build and deliver the go to Market Plan to ensure smooth deployment to all team members
– Prepare, animate, synthetize all deployment meetings with frontline sales functions
– Measure adoption of all process / product with and report result to local
managers and central team
– Enhance constructive feedback loop across local and central teams
– Share at the central meetings the uses cases and best practices of its territory
2. Ensure Sales Knowledge Data base
– Review complete and adapt all training content to make it consistent with local culture and practices
– Enroll follow and support all new sales joiners in their onboarding stage and sales skills development
– Build specific training content if needed (not scalable) on pain points not understood by sales
– Prepare specific workshop to prepare deployment of Global programs
– Serve as a point of contact for salespeople on operational question
3. Escalation Process
– Serve as a primary point of contact to build and report sales escalation process to central teams
3+ years of experience in the similar position (operations or sales management)
- Proven track record of leading both strategic and operational cross-functional initiatives in a high-growth, performance-focused environment
- Project management skills and ability to mobilize cross-functional teams towards common goals
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, navigate challenging data sets, develop solutions, and craft high-quality executive presentations
- Deep experience in prioritization of deliverables and tasks
- Highly collaborative style with strong influence skills
- Extreme attention to detail (minimizing defects)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent English (additional language will be in plus)
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.