The Product Manager, Artist Management tools will lead a team dedicated to ensuring the success of our set of tools dedicated to recruit and manage Artists and Labels at Believe. The candidate will own the business strategy for this ecosystem of tools which includes Salesforce implementation in addition to several specialized back offices / Apps, specify functional requirements, and manage the development and launch of new features. The candidate will also be responsible for ongoing maintenance and administration of the Salesforce implementation.
Your role will be:
- Master the problem space of your feature team through a deep knowledge of your users and stakeholders’ pain points and needs.
- Build and nurture the product vision based on the data you gather (from the users, your team data analysis, competitors, user research)
- Turn that into a strategy and a well-thought roadmap with your UX and engineering counterparts along with your main stakeholders (Global Believe Sales teams) following our quarterly planning process. You will make sure that we’re building the right features, with the right priorities, and with a good management of dependencies.
- Make sure your team and stakeholders understand and embrace the strategy through your engaging communication.
- Work closely with your business owners, engineers, architects, data scientists and UX designers to come up with the best solution to address your users’ pain points: you will also make sure that we’re building the feature right.
- Turn your roadmap into a backlog of user stories: organize and prioritize everything and explain the rationale behind it to all partners, stakeholders and your team.
- Test hypothesis and ideas on the field with ingenious MVPs.
- Ensure the correct delivery of your feature team (pace and quality of delivery). Animate demos of your features to foster a continuous improvement culture.
- Be obsessed by the impact of the features you deliver by setting up clear metrics and measuring them over time. Generate insights about your product.
- ·Create and maintain documentation for all new and existing features and processes
- Manage Salesforce Administrator to support our users and maintain and enhance our Salesforce platform and related tools
- You have experience of product ownership / management in an agile development environment with a proven track record of successful product delivery.
- You will have a proven industry experience as a Salesforce product manager or sales-oriented product manager preferred. A strong understanding of Salesforce best practices is also preferred.
- Strong problem-solving & critical-thinking skills, with ability to think outside the box and propose unique and creative solutions
- You have intuition and empathy, towards the users of your features, towards your stakeholders, towards your team.
- Understanding of development best practices, including proper use of the sandbox prior to deploying changes to production environment
- Detail-oriented self‐starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a global team
- Strong presentation skills with ability to convey complex information concisely and with respect to the intended audience
- Your English (and French) is perfect.
- You have already worked on CRM and/or Loyalty topics.
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.