In the context of a replacement we are looking for an A&R Manager.
Utilising your network, market analysis, business and artist relations, you will be able to source and identify artists who would require any of our Distribution or A/S services. Carrying out first discussions with the artists and their management, you will be able to identify their needs and share the perfect offer with your local head of sales or artist services. You will participate in the contract negotiation and coordinate the transfer of the artists to our project management or artist relations team.
1/ Identify new artist and label leads at the earliest stage
· Audit and identify Artists market trends
· Monitor Believe analytics and public tool analytics for talent detection
· Build partnerships with a network of talent detection third parties
· Attend meetings, gigs, showcases, conferences and other events to represent Believe.
2/ Qualify Artists services expectations, careers projects and releases plans
· Collect Artists & Labels needs and populate our CRM activity
· Manage and update our CRM system on a daily basis and collect all information
· Carry out meetings with prospective clients to pitch our services and follow up through to offer negotiations.
· Present deals to your local internal team and coordinate with Head of Sales and Artist Services to validate deal offers.
· Coordinate the artist handover to the sales team.
3/ Identify Market Trends and market dynamics and report to management
· Build strong relationships with artists, management and the local industry (music lawyers etc.)
· Analyse the impact of spend and structure artist offers.
· Manage a select few client accounts.
· A solid network in the music industry
· Demonstrable experience in the recorded music industry and negotiation. Experience in a curation and/or artist/management facing capacity preferred.
· Ability to be both creative and data driven.
· Artist focused and passionate about the Independent Music Industry with a good knowledge of the independent ecosystem and digital landscape.
· Proactive attitude to work to deadlines, meet targets and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong relationship building skills and team-oriented approach.
· Extremely digital savvy and quick to adopt trends.
· Available to work some evenings and to travel internationally as may be required.
· Russian language : native
· English : intermediate or upper-intermediate level
What we offer
competitive salary package
vacation and holidays in accordance with Russian labor legislation + 3 additional days of paid vacation
flexible start of the working day and hybrid work schedule (2 days of work from home)
extended health insurance package (including dentistry) after probation and part allowance for family insurance.
psychological support platform
free Believe Academy including Coursera & EF classes.
internal Mobility Project in 50 countries of presence
charity and eco projects
comfortable and stylish office in the center of Moscow with coffee and sweets