Artist & Catalogue Liaison
● Act as a first point of contact for Sentric Music’s artists via telephone, email and Live Chat. Ensure that all queries are brought to a timely resolution, involving specialised teams as required.
● Assist Client Management team and clients with all aspects of live performance query resolution.
● Review live performance claims and setlists, source any missing information from clients and third parties in order to complete claims.
● Support the wider team with queries on venue and live performance data.
Music Venue Database Maintenance
● Administer database of live performance venues across the world, and populate venue records with accurate information.
● Check Performance Rights Organisations’ (PRO) records of venue licenses and ensure that Sentric’s database reflects PRO findings.
● Work with Live Claims Manager to develop processes for handling venue and live performance data.
● Compile festival line-up data to identify potential claims relating to Sentric’s artists.
Live Performance Royalty Claims
● Assist client managers and clients with all aspects of live performance administration, taking pro-active measures to receive performance data and taking any territory exclusions into account.
● Assist with the gathering and verification of live performance data for high-profile clients.
● Assist Live Claims Manager with checking data from PROs to identify underpayment and support measures taken to reclaim missing payments.
Rights Management & Royalty Team Support
● Assist with special projects initiated by Client Managers and Senior Management ensuring a qualitative and timely resolution of assigned project tasks.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Keen attention to detail, accuracy and detail-driven
● Demonstrable, prioritisation, organisation and deadline management skills required
● High level of numeracy
● Basic excel skills are preferred
● Basic understanding of the music publishing industry is preferable
● Positive approach to problem solving
● Enthusiasm for working with artists and business partners at all levels
● Collaborative approach to outcomes
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.
This role is based in Liverpool.