General Ledger Manager
We are looking for a manager in our GL DPT that could take the supervision and the coordination of the GL team, (3 people senior) reporting to the head of the accounting of the company and oversee the operations and the closing, as well as the fiscal declarations.
- Supervising and providing overall guidance to the accounting team, enhancing processes, tools, control systems, audit trial and justification documentation.
- Providing regular updates to management for evolution and improvements.
- Overseeing the month-end closure process to deliver reliable, timely and compliant accounts.
- Overseeing the preparation of annual financial statements to file timely to local regulators, ensuring that the company maintains compliance with group guidelines and Lux legislation.
- Overseeing the preparation and timely filings of all local tax returns. Accurately assuring the VAT declaration and tax returns in time and ensuring that taxes are paid in a timely manner and
- Is responsible for managing the General ledger, accounting for property, plant and equipment (PPE), intangible assets.
- Performing reconciliations of the Inter-company, accruals, GL accounts.
- Assisting and improving, monthly bank reconciliation.
- Collaborating and giving advice, based on LUX compliance, about extraordinary operation, M&A, merger etc.
Liaising with other department to maintain a performing collaboration level and efficient communication.
Some years of relevant experience in a senior supervisory position in a large international, commercial group, or in a big four, in areas of financial accounting, experience working with ERP. (SAGE would be a plus). Provent knowledge of LUX and IFRS GAAP, as well as fiscal Lux requirements.
Excellent command of written and spoken French and English.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or related field.
The ability to process large amounts of numerical data.
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, SAGE, PBI will be a great advantage.
Ability to work under pressure.
Good time management skills.
Ability to handle sensitive information.
Strong management and leadership skills
SET THE TONE WITH US
We have two hearts at Believe – our People and our Artists.
We believe in THE POWER OF OUR PEOPLE, who grow every day to develop their potential… We aim to provide our Believers with the best environment to thrive.
ROCK THE JOB
Tailor-made training and coaching program
Remote working policy
A well being program
Health insurance 100% paid by Believe for the employee’s enrollment
Access to Eutelmed, a digital mental health and well-being platform that allows you to speak with an experienced psychologist
Life insurance 100% paid by Believe
Meal tickets Sodexo
SING IN HARMONY
Ambassador groups to engage with reducing Believe’s carbon and environmental footprint and improve gender equity.