As a Social Media Specialist you will support the team in a constantly technological, strategic and mutating environment with changing processes and policies.
Thanks to a perfect understanding of our products and client’s needs, a solid customer success strategy, and in-depth thinking of the music market you will be able to, achieve revenue objectives and manage a portfolio of artists.
This position will directly report to the Head of TuneCore – South Asia
- Reporting to the local Head of TuneCore and the global Brand Manager International is responsible for leading the engagement and community growth initiatives for TuneCore’s social media channels in India.
- S/he is responsible for monitoring, managing, analyzing and developing TuneCore’s India’s social media presence – ensuring content, messaging, imagery and activities are in line with the company’s branding, marketing and promotional strategies.
- The Manager of Social Media will create the social media content calendar for the India market and develop localized social campaigns and concepts to drive market growth through awareness, acquisition, loyalty and advocacy.
- S/he must have exceptional writing and interpersonal skills, a professional and positive attitude, and a genuine passion for helping independent artists grow their careers.
The tasks and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with the India Country Manager to develop and execute social media content calendar for India that is consistent with the company’s brand voice and supports local online and offline marketing initiatives.
- Balance between short-term lead focused programs and long-term brand awareness/equity/advocacy.
- Partner with the Social Media Director, content marketing and acquisition teams to build and optimize local campaign initiatives.
- Launch and manage India’s social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- Build and test campaign to grow target customer segments such as focus genres like Hip Hop, etc.
- Coordinate with marketing teams and external agencies/freelancers to collaborate on the build and execution of local content and social strategies to drive customer acquisition, retention and advocacy.
- Function as a social media “community” manager by appropriately responding to questions, comments and concerns across social media channels in a timely, authentic and professional manner. Partner with the Customer Care team on customer escalations.
- Put together creative briefs for content builds that support local campaigns and initiatives including video, photo editing and illustrations.
- Put together social budget proposals and manage spend for content creation and boosted posts. Work with the acquisition team to build and test paid media campaigns.
- Create, measure and test data-driven local social media and marketing initiatives that deliver against business objectives.
- Partner with Director of Social Media and Manager of Acquisition to generate monthly reports and analyze performance metrics to increase engagement and productivity of social media initiatives.
- Implement social content requirements and best practices and monitor campaign performance for early signs of positive or negative trends and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Monitor trends in social media channels, tools, and metrics and appropriately apply that knowledge to increase the effectiveness of localized social media efforts.
- Maintain consistency and brand standards for all assets being produced
- Maintain quantitative and qualitative data on all campaigns
- Lead Monthly meeting to report campaign results and strategy to local and central teams
- Track and maintain agreed upon budget
Stay current on market trends and competitive activity
- 4+ year experience Social Media management
- International and/or global marketing experience a plus.
- Strong understanding of the independent artists music community landscape
- Strong understanding of the social media landscape across Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Reddit and Twitter.
- Creative thinker with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Proficiency in using marketing software and tools.
- Experience with design tools including Photoshop, Final Cut, InDesign a plus.
- Strong understanding of content narrative and storytelling across social.
- A strong knowledge of the Indian music industry
- Experience planning, building and analyzing digital marketing campaigns.
- Highly motivated with the ability to function independently and solve problems creatively and quickly.
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player and comfortable working cross-functionally across varying levels.
- Demonstrate thoroughness, follow-up, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
Graduate and above
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.
Apply: Interested applications can email in their resumes at email@example.com or reach out to us at +91 9987373636.