1 – People
You will be tasked to build, manage and develop the best trained team of support /sales functions managers in the local music industry.
- Local head Editorial and Marketing Partnership
- Local head(s) of Video/Channel Management
- Local Customer Support.
2 – Strategy
You will be tasked to build the sales & marketing strategy in partnership with the local head of distribution sales and Central distribution team.
3 – Execution
You will be responsible to adapt and execute Believe’s global and GC strategy in your market for both Artist and Label distribution. As such, you will have primary responsibility for artist and label satisfaction, for the P&L of each business line and for your countries global P&L. You will share this responsibility with the MD/MDO.
4 – Measurement
You will be responsible to deploy local performance measurement in accordance with global guidelines for sales and marketing
What will success look like:
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, and counseling employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to collaborate and foster a culture of continuous improvement in line with Believe’s guiding principles.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills