- Daily video optimization/analyzation support for producers including maximizing watch time hours, platform engagement, audience growth, monetization growth, and community interaction, etc.
- Elaboration of Business Reviews, Optimization Plan, Channel Audit, Analysis, and support Sales team in potential acquisition targets
- Educate and on-boarded the producers on product knowledge such as YouTube analytics, YouTube Policies and Copyrights, etc.
- Implement strategies and Best Practices for artists’ and labels’ channels across video platforms.
- Work closely with Video Rights and Distribution Team to analyse clients’ concerns to solve complex support problems by troubleshooting and investigating client and product, prioritizing and escalating issue reports through JIRA.
- Work closely with Head of Distribution and Regional Head of Video in order to improve client relationships and ensure the execution of the local strategy through the respect of internal process.
- 2 – 3 years of experience as YouTube Channel Manager / Creator Development.
- Understand YouTube Ecosystems and capable of YouTube Analytics or YouTube CMS.
- A team player with positive attitude, investigative mindset, clear communication, attention to detail skills.
- Passionate about Music and all things Digital and social media
- Fluent in English and local native language
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status, pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.