As an A&R manager, part of our Artist services team, your mission is to source, attract and sign new partners (artists and labels) in a constantly mutating environment.
You will work within our Artist services team in charge of selling distribution & marketing partnerships to a network of indie artists with passion, innovation, care, and transparency.
Your duties will include but not limited to the following
- Identify new talents and build a pipeline of new artists.
- Pitch Believe AS services and build individual offers.
- Lead meetings with artists & management, calculate budgets and advocate offers before head office, negotiate best conditions resulting in win-win deals.
- Negotiate and signs deals with artists in collaboration with the Head of A&R.
- Build contracts, control signings & advance payments.
- Monitor & update pipeline, analyse performances and provide reports.
- Follow market trends, analyse and build competitive offers for our partners.
- Fluent English is mandatory to succeed in your role as part of a global company. French can be a plus
- You have a passion for music and a first experience in the music industry
- You have the ability to work across a broad roster of artists
- You have a good understanding of data analysis and an experience in managing budgets
- You have proven communication skills and pay attention to details