- As Product Manager for Nuclear Blast, you are responsible for the commercial development of artists in the EU market and worldwide
- In close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, you will handle the complete Product Lifecycle from start to finish
- You realize the releases of your artists in the relevant channels and are the first contact person for management, customers and partners
- You will use your knowledge to develop a marketing strategy, work on campaigns to expand reach and target groups, and know how to use the budget you have been allocated
- You identify relevant artists for the Nuclear Blast Catalogue and bring them into contact with us
- You have relevant professional experience in the commercial development of metal artists (as Product Manager, Brand Manager or Project Manager)
- You can establish meaningful relationships in- and outside of work; you are a reliable and trustworthy contact person for your internal contacts as well as for artists and business partners
- You have a passion for the genre Metal and you know your way around the market
- You have a high IT affinity, like to use MS Office, Teams, Sharepoint and Dropbox for virtual collaboration, communication and structuring your work
- You have proven communication skills and you use them effectively and efficiently in your daily work
We are a team that wants to move a lot in a dynamic and creative working environment. We stand for best service, fairness and transparency in our cooperation and meet artists, partners and employees at eye level. We are united by our passion for music and exciting projects.
Our offices in Hamburg and Berlin are super centrally located and very easy to reach. The Cologne office is located in the north, a move to the city centre is planned for 2023. Nuclear Blast has its base in Donzdorf, idyllically located in the Swabian Alb. All subsidiaries of the Believe Group offer you support for your physical and mental health through analogue and digital health offers and cooperations (JobRad, talk therapy video consultation, digital Pilates). You can also combine work and travel with us and go on a 4-week « workation » within Europe!
Allowances for a public transport ticket, digital information events, support for pension schemes, employee discount, 30 days’ holiday to recharge your batteries – We are growing and expanding our benefits currently and together with you. Become part of the team and send us your application, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date.
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.
Discover our Family
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,200 talented people in more than 45 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry everyday. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe’s mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
Nuclear Blast, one of the world-leading Heavy Metal music labels, is looking for a Product Manager to join the team in Germany. As part of Believe, Nuclear Blast has locations in Culver City, CA, the UK, and Germany. Nuclear Blast specialises in all things Metal – music, merchandise, and an incredible community of fans.
You can be located anywhere in Germany and join our colleagues in one of our offices in Berlin, Cologne, Hamburg or Donzdorf. Our flexible hybrid model allows you to keep your personal and professional life in balance.