Within the Global People team, directly reporting to the local Managing Team (with a dotted line to the Group People team), you will bring your expertise in all actions enabling our coworkers’s good onboarding, development and loyalty.
Scope : Turkey (40 employees part of DMC and NetD companies), and Believe consultants operating in Middle-East and Africa regions (about 30), with growth in coming months.
Your missions will be:
- Support our local team in the assimilation of HR tools & processes on the several reviews : training and development, talent management, performance review, compensations and benefits, employee relations and salary reviews, employer branding project amongst others
- Advise operational managers on the HR management of their teams from end-to-end employee life cycle
- Support our coworkers during their career at believe starting with their onboardings and throughout their career development
- Contribute to the creation of the group HR policies and projects and lead the operational implementation locally
- Monitor compliance and make sure of the duly implementation of the rules, HR processes and all legal provisions
- Ensure the writing of all required local HR documentation
- Spread our values and culture by exemplarity and by organizing local actions
- Collaborate with your international peers for HR projects
- Ensure a regular reporting to the Central People Team
You have a minimum of 7 years of successful experience as HRBP/HR generalist with a good legal/compliance background, ideally within tech or media industry.
You have worked in international environments (in an affiliate reporting to international HQ for example, or in a multinational company) and speak Turkish and English (French being a plus)
You have had the chance to support teams within strongly growing and developing environments.
You still want to have hands on day-to-day tasks.
We will also appreciate your agility, your sense of innovation, your excellent relationship and your enthusiasm!
Why join us? At Believe, our leitmotif is simple: openness, passion and involvement!
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.