Nuclear Blast, one of the world-leading Heavy Metal music labels, is looking for a SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN (M/F/D) in London. A part of Believe, Nuclear Blast has offices in the UK, US, Germany and France. Nuclear Blast and Believe are above all else, passionate for music and tech, with Nuclear Blast specializing in all things Metal – music, merchandise, and an incredible community of fans.
As Social Media Intern, you will support all aspects of social media marketing of the Nuclear Blast label and all related artists. You are interested in new challenges in marketing and new media and content creation are your core competencies. Motivated, ambitious and with the passion to constantly educate yourself, as well as an organizational talent that keeps an eye on the details, you are perfectly suited for this position.
As an ideal candidate you are familiar with all varieties of the metal genre and have experience in working with/using social platforms (mainly Instagram and TikTok).
Core missions would include:
- Update Social team’s Trello with new releases
- Source videos from Digital Marketing Managers and gather for weekly content brief
- Delivering weekly briefs to our content creator/in-house
- Deliver content to Digital Marketing team for approval
- Research TikTok trends with a view to repurposing for the label account
- Hashtag research for Instagram + TikTok
- Help to build database of brands, influencers and channels we can collaborate with (both socials and Spotify)
- Maintain weekly reports tracking NB social growth
- Maintain weekly reports for Spotify playlists
- Maintain databases of editorial content + live chats for socials
- Maintain and grow the On This Day database
- Forecasting gaps in the social schedule and gathering assets / ideas for On This day posts
- Creating thumbnails / screen shots for social posts
- Support in maintaining NB Spotify playlists
- Input into content creation for TikTok / younger generation
- Related experience and/or training
- Team spirit!
- Knowledge of the metal genre, artists and record labels
- Strong knowledge of social media and social campaign strategies
- Understanding and working experience with analytical instruments on social media (Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Facebook)
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills; ability to manage priorities and workflow autonomously, be flexible and meet multiple deadlines
- Knowledgeable about social trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- PC- & related software, including Outlook, MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, FTP, and internet search engines
- Proficiency in Adobe creative suite, or Final Cut is a plus
- Being comfortable filming, being filmed and sharing their ideas and inspirations is a plus
We are a team that wants to achieve a lot in a dynamic and creative working environment. Short decision-making processes and room for own ideas are important to us.
We stand for best service, fairness and transparency in our cooperation and meet artists, partners and employees at eye level. We are united by our passion for music and exciting projects.
Believe and Nuclear Blast are committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.