Reporting to the local Head of TuneCore Benelux and the Global Brand Manager International you are responsible for leading the engagement and community growth initiatives for TuneCore’s social media channels in Benelux. You are responsible for monitoring, managing, analyzing and developing TuneCore’s Benelux’s social media presence – ensuring content, messaging, imagery and activities are in line with the company’s branding, marketing and promotional strategies.
You will create the social media content calendar for the Benelux market and develop localized social campaigns and concepts to drive market growth through awareness, acquisition, loyalty and advocacy. You have exceptional writing and interpersonal skills, a professional and positive attitude, and a genuine passion for helping independent artists grow their careers.
The tasks and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Manage TuneCore Benelux’s social channels.
- Partner with the Head of TuneCore Benelux to develop and execute social media content calendar for Benelux that is consistent with the company’s brand voice and supports local online and offline marketing initiatives.
- Partner with the Social Media Director, content marketing and acquisition teams to build and optimize local campaign initiatives and generate monthly reports and analyze performance metrics to increase engagement and productivity of social media initiatives.
- A Bachelor or Master student with specialization in Digital Marketing, Digital Media, or related.
- Strong interest of the independent artists music community landscape.
- Experience with design tools including Photoshop or any equivalent program.
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment.
- Demonstrate thoroughness, follow-up, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Fluent in Dutch (native) and English.
- You are willing to work an average of 16 hours per week (flexible) for a minimum of 4 months starting in September.
Working students at Believe receive an attractive hourly wage of €13,50.
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.