Based out of our Luxembourg office, you will be working within our Digital Retail team to help co-ordinate license agreements with our Digital Music Services, and to partner manage the implementation and maintenance of the stores with internal stakeholders including Operations, Legal, Marketing, Finance and Data teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a key part of a growing team, and take ownership of the licensing and execution of Digital Music Services in our worldwide network.
- Centralise and assess new music licensing requests from Digital Music Services (DMS), in line with team’s internal procedures. Provide recommendations to internal stakeholders by following Digital Retail’s DMS network optimisation strategy.
- Assist with the music licensing deal-making across our DMS network, including renewals and other deal changes with the existing ones, with the aim of securing commercial terms adapted to our group’s specific business strategies at the global and/or local level.
- Work in collaboration with the legal team on securing the execution of the music licensing agreements with DMS, within the required time frames.
- Cross-collaborate with various teams at Believe for the proper implementation and maintenance of the DMS licensing agreements. Help defining processes to increase efficiencies on maintenance of DMS.
- Contribute to maximisation of our relationships with our key DMS partners, by attending regular meetings, drawing action points, and helping to implement further partnership opportunities.
- Participate in structured recurrent meetings with the local Believe business units, to address any specific partnership topics related to DMS in our network.
- Provide support for various Digital Retail-specific analyses, by leveraging relevant data from multiple internal sources, such as business intelligence, finance, supply chain, marketing etc.
- Experience in a digital-related entertainment industry – e.g. music, social, gaming, multimedia etc.
- Experience in dealing with licensing agreements is a plus.
- Good understanding of the music industry ecosystem and its associated technologies, trends, policies and best practices.
- Excellent people and communication skills at all levels.
- Organised with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Positive and collaborative with a ‘can do’ attitude, providing solutions to any problem.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Fluent in English.
- A passion for music.
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.