As a Lead Supervisor, Artist Support, you will manage a team of Artist Support Specialists, and be responsible for their daily performance. In addition to working directly with TuneCore clients, you will take on escalated and high-impact client support tickets, provide regular team coaching via the team’s quality assurance programs, and deliver performance reviews.
You will work collaboratively on continuous improvement projects alongside your Lead Agent peers, and be responsible for training new team members on your squad. You will also have the opportunity to participate in cross functional projects that improve TuneCore’s product offerings and optimize our client experience.
- Lead Agents must be solution oriented, have strong communication skills, and approach problem-solving with a positive mindset.
- Service client emails and phone calls to provide TuneCore platform support
- Resolve escalated issues and questions clients have about TuneCore’s products and services
- Assist in hiring new team members
- Training / onboarding new members of your squad
- Deliver bi-annual performance reviews to each member of your team; have regular coaching and 1-1 conversations
- Work within TuneCore’s administrative system to update and correct account issues; cancel account content as needed
- Provide reporting on client and product issues
- Work with the team on special projects as needed
- Report technical and communication issues in order to better service TuneCore artists
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- At least four years of experience working in an office and/or customer service
- BA/BS preferred
- Strong communications skills: written, verbal, and interpersonal
- Working knowledge of Mac and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Time management and workload prioritization skills are a must-have
- Ability to work well independently, and as part of a team
- An understanding of the digital music industry
- Fluency in English
- Experience with Zendesk is a plus
- Experience managing small teams is a plus
#Flexibility – Just punch in leaves, not intime and out time
#Office perks – a game of foosball, table tennis to bat the afternoon lackluster, free event pass for exclusive and limited shows, music subscription, etc
#Wellbeing – Caring by EUTELMED, professionals are at your disposal for advice and support, in your own language and culture
#Transperancy – engaged in secondary activity just disclose it to us
#Compensation – Tailor made flexi pay plan for tax saving
#Sustainability – You can be a part of CSR program, represent yourself as a #shaper and contribute to a better future.
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.