As part of its Content Operations business, Believe’s TuneCore Service is currently looking for a Content Quality Senior Administrator of TuneCore for India. Working within our international Content team, the candidate will perform the following tasks, both internationally and for the local market, specifically focusing on music content of Tunecore which includes:
- Validate digital music metadata content, in accordance with the rules outlined by iTunes and other international digital music stores (training will be given)
- Check and verify all metadata submitted by labels and artists
- Ensuring that the content is processed as soon as it is submitted by the labels/artists respecting the release date of the submitted releases
- Ensure the quality check of the release which includes metadata and thumbnail guidelines to be adhered while processing the releases
- Ensure proper coordination with the central team of Believe and Tunecore for the release validation process
- Ensure on time customer support for all the client in TC with relevant solutions following the SLA
- Research and find patterns to prevent unsanctioned activity. Investigate potential occurrences of unsanctioned activity and report to management.
- Provide reporting on customer and product issues.
- Report technical and communication issues in order to better service TuneCore artist
- Should be adaptable to working in 24*7 operations following a rostering system of rotational shifts. It would be a 5 day work week, however the shift and week offs would be basis the roster system only.
In addition to it, Believe’s TuneCore Service’s mission is to offer cutting-edge distribution and publishing technologies, innovative artist tools and best-in-class services that empower artists, labels, and managers to reach worldwide audiences, maximize their music sales revenue and access the tools they need to grow and sustain their careers without surrendering their independence.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Keen interest in music industry, new technologies, digital music platforms etc.
- Good communication skills
- Experienced in Customer support is a plus
- Proactive and willing to improve process and tools
- Organized, reliable and independent
- Motivated and curious, you know how to prioritize the work given
- Team spirit
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English is mandatory, both written and spoken
- Strong attention to detail
- Understand the importance of good customer service
- Extensive music knowledge (US & International) and/or a willingness to keep up to date with current music. Should have a sharp memory.
- Familiarity with Zendesk a plus
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.