- Marketing Expertisement : Design, manage and evaluate marketing campaigns, analyze market trends and conduct competitor research. The ideal candidate to have a ROI-driven approach who understands the artist development, can build a long-term strategy in close partnership with the Sales team (Project Manager and A&R). This position would be responsible for building Top charting artists in the country.
- Data analysis: analyze audience, sales and performances history
- Orchestrate Marketing team (Editorial & Marketing Partnership, Digital Marketing Manager and Video Manager) to build creative & profitable marketing plan to develop project successfully and to drive market share/consumption on digital services.
- Work with Local, SEA & Central Artist Sucess team to develop marketing strategies to showcase Artist Services expertise and brand awareness.
- Develop strong partnerships with DSPs in the country to increase marketing opportunities, thus increasing market share
- Mentoring : Support and provide guidance and advice on the impact of marketing key results to Marketing team member (EMP, DM, VM)
- Able to build and manage strong relationships within marketing team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners.
- Ability to deliver effective & clear communication and aligns with company’s strategic goals.
- Highly developed level of emotional intelligence
- Very digital friendly : focus on online audience development and digital content strategy
- Ability to build creative and innovative artist development campaigns
- Data driven : ability to analyze and use data to optimize development
- Structured, organized ability to follow process and monitor budgets
- Motivated to work with a fast moving and rapidly developing roster
- Extensive knowledge of variey of music genres
- Fluent in Thai & English
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.