This is a major program involving numerous key stakeholders: DMC, Believe Turkey, Believe’s central teams (HR, Finance, Operations…), and the Believe Global PMI office in charge of orchestrating the project. The Global PMI manager needs a local PMI manager attached to DMC managerial team to be the liaison between DMC and Believe.
She/he will be responsible for helping DMC management and operational teams in carrying out tasks, in mobilizing the rights contacts within DMC to gather information and get things done.
She/he will be hierarchically attached to the Deputy General Manager of DMC group.
She/he will address the following tasks:
- Work in strong collaboration with DMC management to help them research and formalize information
- Support the global PMI team to understand DMC service offers and operating model
- Participate in the existing situation assessments
- Participate in the preparation of PMO documentation (steering committees, workshops) and analysis (service mapping, target operating model…)
- Run workshops with DMC operational teams
She/he will ensure that all the projects are moving on the correct path by:
- Understanding the priorities, operating needs, and responsibilities of the different work streams, and anticipate, plan, and solve for cross functional interdependencies
- Coordinating local cross functional local teams (including Commercial, Product, Finance, HR, Legal, IT, etc.)
- Focusing the program on the most critical tasks and align all stakeholders with the deal objectives
- Partnering with workstreams throughout the duration of the integration by providing consul and monitoring deliverables and reporting on progress, issues, and escalating risks
- Communicating goals and objectives to all local stakeholders across all levels in the organization, including senior executives
The ideal candidate will have minimum 8 – 10 years of experience with at least:
- Experience in project management within a Tech / media company
- Experience in a start-up with reputation of getting things done
- Experience in a global environment
The ideal candidate will have following skills:
- Strong analytical & synthesis skills
- Strong systems and process thinking
- Strong relationship building qualities
- Strong skills on PowerPoint, Excel (experience on JIRA is a plus)
- The reputation of getting things done (very result oriented)
- Analytical thinking result and quality-oriented approach, professional judgement & problem-solving ability and
- Excellent communication skills
- Team-oriented ability to work with cross functional teams
- She/he is bilingual in English & Turkish (French will be a plus)
- Certification in Lean six sigma / Kanban / Agile method knowledge will be a plus
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.