- Day-to-day execution of organic search engine campaigns including keyword research, competitor analysis, site improvements, and ad hoc SEO support
- Identify opportunities to optimize our content to maximize SERP rankings, feature snippets and increase conversions.
- Work with tech teams to provide SEO technical recommendations and collaborate on SEO technical tasks
- Forge relationships with international key stakeholders to help shape Global Tunecore SEO strategy, meeting regularly to share status, best practices, proactively seek growth opportunities, and advocate for different regional needs
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in the industry, Google algorithm updates, competitive landscape, and scope new/alternative tools.
- Analyze TuneCore SEO performance to identify issues, find root-causes, and implement systematic solutions
- Report on SEO KPIs monthly/quarterly/annually supported with key findings and a roadmap
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in the industry, competitive landscape, and scope new/alternative tools.
Utilizes SEO analysis tools ( Google Analytics, Search Console, Google trends and other SEO tools such as SEMrush and Screaming Frog)
- Proven SEO experience (3+years)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithm updates
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Understanding of growth marketing, conversion, and online clients acquisition
- The ability to multi-task and evaluate priorities on an ongoing basis
- Flexible, open minded, and patient
- Attention to detail as a point of pride
- Excited about problem solving