The Activity Tracking team sits within Sentric’s Rights division. Its objectives are:
· To maximise revenue streams from all potential sources.
· To identify areas of potential income growth for client’s catalogues.
· To partner with internal teams to ensure client expectations are exceeded, ensuring significant retention and renewal levels are maintained.
· To ensure clients are at the centre of all activity, ensuring Sentric ́s ethos of fairness, transparency and customer focus is evident at all times.
The Administrator role sits within the Activity Tracking Team who are focussed on maximising potential revenue of clients catalogues through identifying missing royalties and asserting our right to collect at collection societies Worldwide. This role will have some travel between Liverpool and London.
· Identifying work registration issues and liaising with the Copyright teams to resolve these, ensuring the smooth flow of royalties.
· Utilising publisher usage reports and cue sheets to research works at WW PRO’s.
· Assist with the analysis of unverified works lists from PRO’s against Sentric copyrights, including matching works and arranging for the release of royalties.
· Highlight any copyright issues with the Activity Tracking Manager that could prevent the flow of royalties.
· Submitting copyright queries and requesting backclaims and adjustments
Digital Activity Tracking
· Assist with the analysis of quarterly streaming data.
· Help to process large datasets from third party DSP’s, helping to identify potential matches and claims.
· Research and process claims for any unidentified or unclaimed digital music.
· Answer digital income queries.
· Ensure cue sheets are processed and filed.
· Researching and submitting broadcast claims (promo, commercials) to WW PRO’s.
· Identifying audio and work information for use within Sentric’s bespoke tracking software.
· Processing large broadcast datasets for analysis.
· Assist in the research of potential work matches from the PRO unnotified lists and assisting in submitting relevant claims.
· Work with the Activity Tracking Manager to identify missing broadcast usages and to pursue outstanding income.
· Queries – helping to answer internal and external activity tracking queries.
· Using database research to source data, write queries and pull reports for the Activity Tracking Team.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Keen attention to detail, accuracy and detail-driven
● Demonstrable, prioritisation, organisation and deadline management skills required.
● High level of numeracy
● Strong analytical mindset
● Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel essential
● SQL and/or BI software knowledge (desirable)
● Understanding of the music publishing industry.
● Knowledge of music society processes across multiple royalty streams.
● 2 years music publishing experience.
● Royalty tracking background preferable
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.