As a Sales manager, part of our distribution team, your mission is to source, attract and sign new partners (artists and labels) in a constantly mutating environment.
You will work within a team of sales and account managers in charge of identifying leads and convert them to customers with passion, innovation, care, and transparency.
Your duties will include but not limited to the following
- Sales and sourcing strategy
- Support and execute the sales strategy and roadmap
- Identify and share best practices with the team and the group
- Contribute to building and maintaining an excellent network in the music industry based on reputation and quality of service
- Apprehend the complexity of the local market
- Sales activity
- Identify new business opportunities to initiate and close complex deals with an innovative approach
- Execute the sales process and completion of deals aligned with the company procedures (salesforce, contract signatures) and business rules to guarantee successful relationship
- Build a pipe of new artists and labels
- Maintain up to date leads and clients database to facilitate local and global level analysis of performance and market opportunities
- Fluent English is mandatory to succeed in your role as part of a global company. French can be a plus
- You have a proven track record in sales and negotiations
- You have a deep knowledge of the independent music labels landscape
- A solid network in the music industry with a first experience in music distribution
- You are passionate about technology, data, and artists / labels development
Discover our Family
Founded in 2005, believe is the worldwide leader in digital audio and video distribution for independent artists and labels. It is by combining technological and artistic skills in the service of digital distribution that the Group has based its expertise and has quickly positioned itself as a new player in the music industry landscape.
With more than 1,500 employees in 50 countries, the group distributes more than a third of the world’s digital music in volume and has achieved an average annual growth of 30% over the last ten years.
Believe’s mission can be summed up as: « Best serve and develop all artists and labels with care, transparency, fairness, expertise and innovation, in all local markets around the world ».