Reporting to: Head of Insights, Senior Manager – Royalties,
The Insights Team lead on the continuous development and innovation of data resources and analytical capabilities, as well as establishing a working knowledge base for the wider business to ensure a single point of access to key information at every level of operation.
The Royalty Team performs a key role in the Music Publishing cycle, ensuring accurate and timely payment of royalties, aiding a first-class experience for our clients.
Reporting into both the Head of Insights and the Senior Manager – Royalties, the Royalty Income Tracking Manager will play a key role in maximising revenue collections and providing detailed insights and analysis to internal stakeholders.
- Income Review – working within the Insights Team to provide in depth analysis to the wider business on income trends and identifying issues & variances vs expected receipt.
- Digital Usage Comparison.
- Tracking & Reporting payment of claims submitted via Activity Tracking and Live Claim teams.
- Managing Direct Licensing Analysis & Claims.
- Ensuring consistent storage, data capture and usage mapping across all sources of income.
- Data Enrichment e.g. ISRC and Society Work Number projects.
- Reporting Missing Songs Data.
- Periodic Distribution Comparison.
- Utilising and contributing to the development and maintenance of a suite of enterprise reports and dashboards.
- Managing ad hoc data and analysis requests from wider royalty department.
- Strive for maximum automation, standardisation and utilisation of reporting and insights in an easily digestible format.
- Proven experience within a royalty tracking or data analysis role, ideally within the music publishing industry.
- Keen eye for detail
- Results orientated
- Strong analytical skills with ability to produce insightful reporting to stakeholders at various levels.
- Advanced Excel proficiency.
- Experience querying and extracting data from large and complex datasets using SQL
- Working knowledge of BI solutions and data visualisation tools (PowerBI/Tableau/Looker, etc)
- Familiarity with Python or similar programming language would be desirable.
Must have the right to work in the UK, otherwise, the application will not be considered.
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.