Before TuneCore, artists needed a label to get their music sold online. In 2006, we changed the game by partnering with the world’s top music stores to allow any musician to sell their songs worldwide while keeping 100% of their sales revenue. Today, TuneCore is the leading music distribution service for Independent artists worldwide. We are a company who cares deeply about our people and our artist community, advocating for diversity, equity, and inclusion across all of our platforms and throughout our business. Innovation keeps us working hard for our artists and collaboration drives the way we work, as well as the way we approach our company’s social responsibility.
Now you have the opportunity to become a major player in the DIY Independent Music scene as TuneCore is seeking a Country Coordinator Colombia. Reporting to the Head of TuneCore for Latin American & Brazil.
This role will work in Colombia where TuneCore is represented. The role will also work closely with TuneCore parent, Believe in coordinating local JV & upstream activities.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work together with the Head of TuneCore, LATAM & Brazil to build and manage the local strategic growth plan and budget for Colombia & SouthCone to meet local market needs, drive growth and increase market penetration.
- Coordinate and assist the Head of TuneCore, LATAM & Brazil with conducting local competitive analysis and identify local market trends to improve TuneCore’s product offering, marketing initiatives and localization strategy.
- Assist the Believe Team in Colombia & SouthCone (Believe is TuneCore’s parent company) to identify, propose, implement and optimize TuneCore’s localization initiatives for Colombia & SouthCone.
- Recruit prospective clients (artists, labels, content creators, hobbyists, etc.) to accelerate local acquisition and manage relationships with current clients to drive retention throughout the entire region of Colombia & SoutCone (with a focus on regions).
- Work closely with the Head of TuneCore, LATAM & Brazil to identify, negotiate, test, launch and manage local marketing partnerships to accelerate client acquisition, build competitive advantage and grow brand awareness in Brazil.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams on synergies and best practices across markets. Negotiate best terms, gain competitive advantage, and ensure partnerships benefit TuneCore’s defined client segments.
- Partner with the Believe Label Services team to bridge communication with TuneCore customers and inform the Head of TuneCore, LATAM & Brazil for upsell initiatives.
- Together with the Head of TuneCore, LATAM & Brazil, to represent TuneCore in conferences, trade events and webinars.
- Cross-functional Team Collaboration
- Work with the Head of TuneCore, LATAM & Brazil to build Brazil’s marketing calendar.
- Collaborate with the Central Marketing Team to localize content for Paid Social, SEM and SEO and other marketing channels.
- Work with Central Team to identify, recommend and recruit local influencers to endorse the TuneCore brand and participate in TuneCore’s influencer marketing programs.
- Collaborate with the Business Development and Product Teams on product localization to meet market and competitive landscape needs.
- Assist Product Team by participating in usability testing ahead of product launches.
- +3 years of work experience in professional music industry role and/or digital/brand marketing or a related area
- Up-to-date with the latest music trends and best practices in the independent music scene in the Colombian market
- Knowledge of music market.
- Must have professional entertainment/music industry relations in Colombia.
- A strong communicator (written & verbal)
- A whiz at Powerpoint/ Google sheets
- Fluent in English and Spanish