The Product Manager (m/f/d) will ensure that our strategy is effectively translated into product roadmaps and world leading releases, underpinned by robust, transparent and realistic business cases.
This role will be responsible for developing and conducting a market leading and disruptive strategy and product portfolio across all segments and markets.
Building upon the existing great momentum with the Nuclear Blast catalogue, the role will play a strategic component in Nuclear Blast Business’s growth agenda as it moves beyond physical sales.
- As Product Manager for Nuclear Blast, you are responsible for the commercial development of artists in the US market and worldwide
- In close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, you will handle the complete Product Lifecycle from start to finish
- You realize the releases of your artists in the relevant channels and are the first contact person for management, customers and partners
- You will use your knowledge to develop a marketing strategy, work on campaigns to expand reach and target groups, and know how to use the budget you have been allocated
- You identify relevant artists for the Nuclear Blast Catalogue and bring them into contact with us
- You have relevant professional experience in the commercial development of metal artists (as Product Manager, Brand Manager or Project Manager)
- You can establish meaningful relationships in- and outside of work; you are a reliable and trustworthy contact person for your internal contacts as well as for artists and business partners
- You have a passion for the genre Metal and you know your way around the market
- You have a high IT affinity, like to use MS Office, Teams, Sharepoint and Dropbox for virtual collaboration, communication and structuring your work
- You have proven communication skills and you use them effectively and efficiently in your daily work
We are a team that wants to move a lot in a dynamic and creative working environment. We stand for best service, fairness and transparency in our cooperation and meet artists, partners and employees at eye level. We are united by our passion for music and exciting projects.
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.
We are growing and expanding our benefits currently and together with you. Become part of the team and send us your application, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date.
Discover our Family
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,200 talented people in more than 45 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry everyday. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe’s mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
Nuclear Blast, one of the world-leading Heavy Metal music labels, is looking for a Product Manager to join the team in the US. As part of Believe, Nuclear Blast has locations in Culver City, CA, the UK, and Germany. Nuclear Blast specialises in all things Metal – music, merchandise, and an incredible community of fans.