Working alongside our DSP EMP team, the Label Operations Manager works across all artists on the Believe UK Artist Services roster. Allowing them to have an impact across a wide range of marketing campaigns.
The role is tasked with advising the Marketing Team on strategic and promotional opportunities across the digital and physical landscape. As well as ensuring safe delivery of all digital and physical products, and registration of Neighbouring Rights.
- Day to day account management and responsibility for Believe UK’s growing Artist Services roster, working in-depth across all genres and campaigns.
- Alongside our DSP EMP teams, support and advise the Marketing Team on key campaign elements including promotion, streaming, strategy and physical marketing.
- Drive artist campaigns with our DSP and retail marketing teams to maximise UK and global campaign results, and to help deliver exciting and wide-reaching marketing opportunities.
- Work closely with the internal and external supply chain partners and teams across digital and physical products.
- Deliver regular best practices to the Artist Services Marketing Team, educating Project Managers on changes in delivery requirements and ensure product deliveries match the most recent requirements.
- Ensure timely delivery of all marketing and promotional material, and campaign updates to our internal streaming team.
- Liaising with Product Managers to set up releases, ensuring metadata is set up correctly, actioning deliveries to make sure product is set up and accepted.
- Ensuring video rights are managed correctly and efficiently, implementing audience development strategies across key video channels .
- Registering Neighbouring Rights using Believe’s internal platform.
- Keeping up to date with 100+ stores’ delivery guidelines and requirements.
- Attend meetings, gigs, showcases, conferences and other events to represent Believe.
- Complete all internal group and personal training and development.
- Minimum of 3 years appropriate experience within a distributor or rights owner with label management experience, ideally across all genres.
- Knowledgeable about the UK and global music market, digital landscape and trends, as well as digital and physical distribution supply chains.
- Experience of liaising with artists, managers and other third-party stakeholders.
- Creative interest in digital technologies and digital marketing opportunities, especially the streaming landscape.
- Knowledge of Zendesk software.
- Knowledge of music rights societies and content requirements.
- Passion for independent artists.
- Motivated to work with a fast moving and rapidly developing roster.
- Capable of juggling various projects at the same time, with impeccable attention to detail.
- Highly motivated and organised and will take initiative.
- A team player with a positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.