You will be working directly with the Sales Performance team manager, under the Central Direction “Business Operations & Strategy” operationg for our Solutions for Label & Artists.
Based on your analytic skills and your knowledge about Business Intelligence tools, your daily work will consist of supporting the team in its missions:
1. Design & build sales performance dashboards, that will be used by all our sales forces across the world (50+ countries) :
- Understand Dashboard ground needs in terms of data visualization and functionalities
- Formalize specifications
- Define access, rules and process
- Design and elaborate data model(s) and build dashboard in a test environment
- Once validated, participate in go-to-market actions, to make the dashboard live for all sales forces and ensure full adoption
- Once running, participate in MRO tasks around the dasboards (improve functionalities, monthly data updates, access management, fixing bugs, etc)
- Monitor usage of the dashboard
2. Analyze sales performance & ad ’hoc business/strategy analysis
- Support our Heads of sales and management to regularly review their business performance
- Answer all sales teams’ question and dashboards-related questions and needs across our 50+ countries
- Participate in ad’hoc strategic central analysis & projects
- Liaise with finance teams to control data accuracy
Based on your strong participation in these projects, you will discover the challenges related to a fast-growing society in a global environment, interact with many Believe departments, including local commercial forces, operational, finance, legal, teams as well as other data analyst teams, marketing and human resources.
- Bac+3 level.
- Knowledge on PowerBi or other Business Intelligence / data viz tool
- Analytical and modeling skills
- Mastering Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills, both writing and speaking (French and English)
- Passionate about technology, data and artists / label development
- Music industry knowledge is a plus
- Generally-speaking, high motivation to work in a music and international
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.
Working place: Paris 17 / Porte de Saint-Ouen
Start date: September 2022