Artists & Labels promotion & relationships with local Digital platforms
- Develop and maintain close relationship with local contacts at digital platforms
- Pitch our artists and releases to DSPs via weekly newsletters and priority sheets in order to develop their streams and revenues on digital platforms
- Work on our artists’ presentation & pitch in listening sessions & meetings with DSP
- Create and execute innovative & creative marketing partnerships with digital platforms
- Promote key International releases as well as local priorities, in coordination with our central team
Reporting & Market Watch
- Monitor key indicators to optimize the streaming campaigns
- Report EMP results via weekly reports, performance analysis and KPIs overview
- Help educating & aligning our teams on digital best practices, the country streaming market, its trends & ecosystem.
- Creation of case studies
- A good knowledge of the local music market landscape and trends.
- 2-3 years’ experience working within the music industry
- Data driven: the ability to analyze and use data to optimize streams and release strategy
- A keen and creative interest in digital technologies and digital marketing opportunities.
- Organized, with the ability to work to deadlines and to work under pressure.
- Autonomous: ability to work alone & be proactive.
- A strong sense of priorities, ability to juggle various projects at the same time
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly nature and good interpersonal skills.
- A passionate, diligent self-starter.
Believe, TuneCore and Nuclear Blast America are committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.