The Junior Accountant will be able to participate in the monthly closing activities and learn about full set of accounts, various system, and application. You will work closely with Finance Manager and expect on-the-job training and supports from the team. Apart from assisting in day-to-day activities, the person will be able to participate in the project to develop and improve P&L and Analysis reports to business stakeholders.
The Junior Accountant will report to the SEA Finance Manager.
- Assisting with book-keeping and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Participating in monthly closing activities like preparing journal entries, income statement, balance sheet schedule, reconciliations, and reporting package.
- Preparing quarterly GST submission, Withholding tax calculation and Tax reporting package
- Participating in Finance project implementation and rolled out
- Liaising with Big 4 auditors in delivering financial year-end audit including preparation of audit schedule and financial reporting package.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and business operations.
- Diploma or Degree in Finance & Accounting
- At least 3 years’ experience in professional accounting firm or an international group
- Understanding of SFRS and IFRS
- Understanding of analytical accounting and controlling basics
- Able to work in multi-cultural team
- Microsoft office (Excel and Words.), accounting systems
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status, pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.