As the Digital Marketing Manager, within the Artists Services division, you will be key to the artists online and audience development in the Japan market. The role will have a matrix reporting to both Local Business and Global/ Regional Head of Digital Marketing (Functional).
You will be a valuable resource to Artist Services Lead and Project Managers to research artists’ target audience and position in market through thorough analysis of all data available. With this data, you will elaborate the artists’ development strategy on digital media platforms, defining the content to be produced, platforms to utilize, optimal schedule and budget, and coordinate the execution of which.
You will leverage the artists’ channels to grow audience, and increase engagement by implementing both organic activations and paid media campaigns, through relevant online and social media platforms, including YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, influencers etc. You will manage and monitor digital marketing budgets, set and maintain KPIs, while delivering weekly reports on digital marketing performance for the artists, external stakeholders and relevant cross functions teams.
- Strong knowledge of social media and online promotion strategies
- Ability to build creative and innovative artist development campaigns
- Data driven & results oriented: ability to analyse and use data to optimize development
- Structured, organized, ability to follow process and monitor budgets
- Knowledgeable about market trends, music industry developments and digital innovations
- Extensive knowledge of (genre) market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and organised with excellent time management skills
- A team player with creative ideas and a positive attitude
- Passion for music
- Fluent in English and Japanese
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status, pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.