You will be part of the Finance integration department which is positioned as the business partner of our subsidiaries to secure the global business model build up throughout the integration phase and ensure a smooth integration of their financial processes. The scope of the position covers Believe Group all acquired subsidiaries to be integrated in Believe core model and entity creations
As an Accounting specialist you will be in charge of the technical accounting expertise over the global Integration process, and in the structuration of the financial data. Being a lean and agile process keeper and builder to adapt to the new business models encountered, you will also be a support to the local finance in the coordination of accounting run activities (closing, etc…).
- Ensure that the Believe accounting model is properly applied and support the acquired entities in their alignment to the standards.
- Fully supporting the Finance Integration Manager over the Integration process regarding all accounting aspects.
- Participating to lead the closing process and ensure the reliability of the monthly financial data of newly acquired subsidiaries.
- Ensure that the Group Process & standards are being applied.
- Closing process structuration/coordination for the acquired entities, to ensure the respect of the deadlines, and quality of the submission (level of details, banks & IC reconciliations, etc…)
- Adapt financial reporting to the Believe format, by implementing standards of submission.
- Ownings the mapping, to secure the proper treatments of the information. Define and implement a proper tracking, and submission format.
- Secure the implementation of the key accounting treatments, in line with the Group Accounting Principles Manual, and ensure the change management.
- Support the implementation of SAGE as the expert on all the accounting matters.
- Formalize and implement the Accounting Integration Manual, leading to a standardized, agile and lean approach for the upcoming development of the Company.
Throughout the Integration process, support the FI Manager on the following:
Expertise in international accounting with an appetite for cross-functional finance.
Between 3 to 7 years’ experience in accounting (preferably in an international environment), auditing or a similar role acquired in a consulting firm and/or within a finance department in an international environment.
Minimum 5 years’ higher education – Accounting diplomas: DEC (Diplôme d’Expertise Comptable), DSCG (Diplôme Supérieur de Comptabilité et de Gestion) CPA
Masters in accounting, management or finance (business schools or univers,ity equivalent)
During your experience you have developed qualities such as :
- attention to detail
- ability to analyse and summarise
- initiative and team spirit,
- business partner
Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English, both in spoken and written form.
Proficient in Microsoft Office including Visio
Familiarity with Sage and HFM would be a plus.
We are committed to having a workforce that is representative of the community it serves at all levels of the organisation. We, therefore, welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community regardless of age, disability, gender, race, religion and sexual orientation.
Set the tone with us
We have two hearts at Believe – our People and our Artists.
We believe in THE POWER OF OUR PEOPLE, who grow every day to develop their potential… We aim to provide our Believers with the best environment to thrive.
ROCK THE JOB
- Tailor-made training and coaching program
- Remote working policy
- A wellness program « Pauses » with many activities and animations in-house
- Access to Eutelmed, a digital mental health and well-being platform that allows you to speak with an experienced psychologist
- A healthy and eco-responsible company restaurant
- Individual or family health insurance
- CE benefits
- A rooftop
- A gym with free classes
SING IN HARMONY
Ambassador program: an employee volunteering initiative dedicated to all Believers interested in having a positive impact on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI), wellbeing and the planet.
Implementation of the sustainable mobility package “Forfait mobilité durable” => Reimbursement of up to 600€ for public transport/low carbon footprint
5 calendar days 2nd parent leave with 100% pay (in addition to the legal paternity or adoption leave)