- Ensure contract renewal for our existing accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction, engagement and success
You will be the contact point of client and to :
1. Deliver flawless service, and ensure cross-functional collaboration of teams, especially in terms of:
- Operational support (within internal team)
- Marketing optimization (with Editorial and Marketing Partnership teams)
2. Proactively provide best strategic support (proposing go-to-market strategies, quarterly business reviews, providing insights, etc)
3. Carefully focus your time and efforts on qualified customers, by monitoring closely your accounts’ performance
4. Upsell services which meet artist and/or label needs and potential
5. Participating in year-on-year development of customer’s revenue and gross margin
6. Be responsible for renewal of contracts
- 3 – 4 years in music business
- Deep knowledge of the local Go-to-Market strategies
- Understanding of the music ecosystem
- Fluent in English and native language
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status, pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.
Discover our Family
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,500 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us one of the world’s leading digital music companies whose moto is to shape the future of music. Believe’s mission is to develop independent artists and labels in the digital world by providing them the solutions they need to grow their audience at each stage of their career and development, in all local markets around the world, with respect, fairness and transparency.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you.