– Updating and ensuring the accuracy of employee data in HRIS;
– Administer and explain benefits to employees, serve as liaison between employees and insurance companies;
– Drive delivery of HR services effectively through customer centric service delivery operating model;
– Work with Senior Management and business stakeholders on staff management and Group HR initiatives;
– Participate in global/regional projects as required;
– Be the voice of the customer to HR and the face of HR to the internal and external ‘customer’ – ensuring successful program and process development and deployment with HR Services;
– To be a Subject Matter Expert on staffing projects/ programs such as University Relationship program, sourcing strategy, selection tools, Recruitment Management System implementation and Employer Branding etc.;
– Work with line managers and Universities/Polytechnics on internship programs;
– Keep record of employee attendance/overtime/leave and maintain the reports up-to-date;
– Coordinate foreign employee’s work permit and local employee’s residence card;
– Prepare letters for various purpose, such as income certification letter, on-job certification letter, invitation letter etc.;
– Assist with offices’ daily operations;
– Assist with travel/events/training arrangements;
– Other ad hoc tasks assigned;
1. Around 3 to 5 years’ experience of working in HR field
2. Strong listening/communication skill in both Chinese and English
3. Good command of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.) skills
4. Good problem solving capability
5. Highly self-motivated and a hard worker
6. Integrity, honesty, fair, team player
7. Willing to learn and a good thinke
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status, pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.
Discover our Family
Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,500 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe’s mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.