The Product Go-to-Market Strategy Manager will be reporting to the Strategic projects Director within the Believe’s TOP (Tech Operations Product) department.
She/he will be leading a team of 3 Product Go-to-Market specialists who are in charge to plan and execute the roll-out of each new product and process worldwide. The Product Go-to-Market specialists cover the following operations platforms: Customer Account Management, Supply Chain, Customer Finance, Rights & legal operations.
She/he will be in charge to address the following topics:
- Build, roll-out and ensure full adoption of the Product Go-to-Market framework
- Gain and share with the Product specialists a comprehensive understanding on Believe’s business strategy to provide visibility on business priorities and fuel relevant Product GTM strategies
- Prepare the TOP Products GTM Roadmap – aligning with key stakeholders on priorities and level of efforts required
- Review the Product GTM specialists’ projects portfolio – to align on prioritization
- Review and validate GTM strategy plans prepared by the GTM Product specialists and ensure GTM strategy successful execution – on time and quality
Depending on the project phase, She/he will be responsible to prepare the following materials (non-exhaustive list)
- Presentation on TOP Product GTM Strategy to internal C-levels – highlighting key business benefits and KPIs of success
- PMO documentation
- Methodology guidebooks (e.g.: frameworks…) to streamline work & governance
- Change management materials (communication, training supports, knowledge base articles…)
The ideal candidate will have minimum 7 years of experience with at least:
- Experience in a Strategic/Management consulting firm or any project department within a Tech or Media/Entertainment company
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with reputation of getting things done
- Experience in Tech product development appreciated
- International experience
The candidate will have:
- Strategic thinking / Business skills
- Strong analytical & synthesis skills
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.