The Global PMI Office Senior Project manager will be reporting to the Global PMI Office Director within the Believe’s Artist Services department.
She/he will address four types of projects:
1. Structure and deploy Artist Services label acquisitions and Joint ventures needs
You will participate to the Artist Services acquisition strategy with the objective of achieving our business ambitions.
- Work in strong collaboration with the M&A team to let them drive the execution
- Collaborate with local teams to assess targets profiles, support on operational due diligences tasks
2. Shape the PMI Model to integrate future acquisitions
You play an active role in modelling the most scalable and lean integration models depending on the type of acquisitions.
- Develop the integration strategy and set up integration guiding principles and playbooks
- Spread to the local teams the Global PMI Office vision
- Maximize value delivered from M&A activities by implementing our framework for successful integration, and providing early strategic and best practices insights to integration teams
3. Lead the global PMI taskforce
You will ensure that all the integrations are moving on the correct path
- Understand the priorities, operating needs, and responsibilities of the different work streams, and anticipate, plan, and solve for cross functional interdependencies
- Coordinate cross-functional teams (including Commercial, Product, Finance, HR, Legal, IT, etc.) to successfully manage each project
- Focus the program on the most critical tasks and align all stakeholders with the deal objective
- Structure integration workstreams by supporting each workstream lead in the creation of the integration roadmap / plan (incl. project charters, master plans, identifying risks and interdependencies, etc.)
- Partner with workstreams throughout the duration of the integration by providing consul and monitoring deliverables and reporting on progress, issues, and escalating risks
- Communicate goals and objectives to all stakeholders across all levels in the organization, including senior executives, steering committee and comex members
Considering the Group’s strategic priorities, a portfolio of key projects will be assigned to the Global PMI Office Senior Project Manager. She/He will be responsible to lead these projects throughout each project phase from scoping and framing until successful hypercare.
Depending on the project phase, She/he will be responsible to prepare the following materials (non-exhaustive list):
- Business plan / Business case and arbitration supports for the C-level members
- Functional conception documents (e.g.: process mapping, standard operating models)
- Functional analysis (e.g.: gap analysis)
- PMO documentation
- Change management materials (communication or training supports)
The ideal candidate will have minimum 6 years of experience with at least:
- Experience in a Strategic/Management consulting firm or any project department within a Tech or media company
- Finance background
- Experience getting things done in a fast-paced environnment
- International experience
The candidate will have:
- Strong analytical & synthesis skills
- Strong Systems and process thinking
- Strong relationship building qualities
- Strong skills on PowerPoint, Excel (experience on JIRA is a plus)
- Demonstrated drive for results
You are fully fluent in English. Another language will be a plus.
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, race, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.