You will be part of the Finance integration department which is positioned as the business partner of our subsidiaries to secure the global business model build up throughout the integration phase and ensure a smooth integration of their financial processes. The scope of the position covers Believe Group all acquired subsidiaries to be integrated in Believe core model and entity creations.
As a Junior Project Leader you will be a support to the local finance in the coordination of HQ requests. Being a lean and agile process keeper and builder to adapt to the new business models encountered, you will not only manage projects for a non-complex (standard business) zone/set of integration & entity creation, but also be in charge of the transverse coordination of the COEs, and external supports.
- Coordinate and pace the entity creation projects efforts.
- Manage a project portfolio.
- Set up and formalize standardized and lean integration process.
- Ensure Group Process & standards are applied.
The scope of the position covers Believe Group all acquired subsidiaries to be integrated in Believe core model and entity creations.
Propose improvements, formalize and implement the Group Legal Entity Creation Manual, leading to a standardized, agile and lean approach for the upcoming development of the Company.
Participate to the subsidiary’s creation program for the Finance function through:
- The set up of entity creations plan, including all the process aspects, tools, and governance,
- The implementation, coordination and lead of this plan on your scope to ensure realization in proper qualitative standards.
Execute the integration program for the Finance function on standard businesses through:
- The set up of an integration plan for acquired entities, including all the process aspects, tools, and governance,
- The implementation, coordination and lead of this plan to ensure realization in proper qualitative standards.
Throughout the Integration process:
- Support local teams in the project tracking and operational implementation, securing the work-load -> ensure the centralization and redispatch of their requests/concerns (~Single Point Of Contact),
- Organize and secure the involvement of all external supports (COEs, consultants, specialists…) on your portfolio,
- Coordinate practices and ensure the application of group standards.
Your have a Project management expertise with an appetite for cross-functional finance
Minimum 5 years’ higher education and between 2 to 5 years’ experience in project management, audit or a similar role acquired in a consulting firm and/or within a finance department in an international environment.
During your work experience you have developed qualities such as :
- attention to detail
- ability to analyse and summarise
- initiative and team spirit,
- business partner
Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English, both in spoken and written form.
Proficient in Microsoft Office including Visio
We are committed to having a workforce that is representative of the community it serves at all levels of the organisation. We, therefore, welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community regardless of age, disability, gender, race, religion and sexual orientation.
Set the tone with us
We have two hearts at Believe – our People and our Artists.
We believe in THE POWER OF OUR PEOPLE, who grow every day to develop their potential… We aim to provide our Believers with the best environment to thrive.
ROCK THE JOB
- Tailor-made training and coaching program
- Remote working policy
- A wellness program « Pauses » with many activities and animations in-house
- Access to Eutelmed, a digital mental health and well-being platform that allows you to speak with an experienced psychologist
- A healthy and eco-responsible company restaurant
- Individual or family health insurance
- CE benefits
- A rooftop
- A gym with free classes
SING IN HARMONY
Ambassador program: an employee volunteering initiative dedicated to all Believers interested in having a positive impact on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI), wellbeing and the planet.
Implementation of the sustainable mobility package “Forfait mobilité durable” => Reimbursement of up to 600€ for public transport/low carbon footprint
5 calendar days 2nd parent leave with 100% pay (in addition to the legal paternity or adoption leave)