Assist Business Operationalization Manager in deployment of core model.
We expect technical finance expertise over the global Integration process and in the structuration of the financial data
Transverse role to assist key activities :
– from project leaders : to ensure the Financial coherence, and proper involvement of the specialists.
– to IS specialists to maintain the business applicability of the developments.
1. Ensure that the Believe business model is correctly applied and challenge the economic model of newly acquired subsidiaries and review it on an ongoing basis.
2. Fully supporting the Finance Expertise Team over the different activities such as Integration processes, and the operationalization of the team decisions.
3. Participating to monitor the budget process and ensure the reliability of the monthly financial data.
4. Ensure Group Process & standards are applied.
=>The scope of the position covers Believe Group: the acquired subsidiaries legacy scope to be integrated in Believe core model and entity creations.
Under the direct supervision of the Business Operationalization Manager, the individual will be responsible for the following tasks:
Support expertise team in assessment of the business model :
- Understand the models and their scope and the deviations from the Believe core models with finance experts
- Assist the core finance model deployment, by operationalizing the strategy defined by the FI Manager, working with the project leaders and local business.
- Adapt financial reporting to the Believe format
- Help implementation and optimization operational and financial KPIs for activity monitoring
- Support in monitor of the implementation of the validated action plan for the financial and operational KPIs of the contracts (payment conditions, target artists, level of service rendered, margins, etc.)
- Coordination of the IS specialist to ensure the operational workability of the tools developments
Ensure financial quality of the data by working with local teams :
- Ensure that financial reporting is in line with group standards
- Coordinate practices and ensure the application of group standards
- Analyze and challenge the monthly results of each subsidiary and its various activities
- Accompany budget exercise and challenge the forecasts in conjunction with local managers and financiers
- Support local teams in the operational analysis of their results
Minimum 5 years’ higher education and between 5 to 7 years’ experience in a similar role acquired in a consulting firm and/or within a finance department in an international environment.
Cross-functional Finance expertise, with a minimum Bachelor’s degree and over 5 years of experience in Financial Control, in a Consulting Firm and/or in a Corporate. A preparatory class or audit experience is a plus.
The ideal candidate for this position will be someone who is meticulous while maintaining a friendly demeanor. This person will demonstrate an innate ability to be diplomatic and garner support from others for projects and improvements. The capacity to collaborate with diverse teams and adapt to dynamic environments is essential.
This individual should also possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to accurately and effectively report on missions and projects to be implemented.
Proficiency in office tools.
Fluent in English.
We are committed to having a workforce that is representative of the community it serves at all levels of the organisation. We, therefore, welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community regardless of age, disability, gender, race, religion and sexual orientation.
Set the tone with us
We have two hearts at Believe – our People and our Artists.
We believe in THE POWER OF OUR PEOPLE, who grow every day to develop their potential… We aim to provide our Believers with the best environment to thrive.
ROCK THE JOB
- Tailor-made training and coaching program
- Remote working policy
- A wellness program « Pauses » with many activities and animations in-house
- Access to Eutelmed, a digital mental health and well-being platform that allows you to speak with an experienced psychologist
- A healthy and eco-responsible company restaurant
- Individual or family health insurance
- CE benefits
- A rooftop
- A gym with free classes
SING IN HARMONY
Ambassador program: an employee volunteering initiative dedicated to all Believers interested in having a positive impact on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI), wellbeing and the planet.
Implementation of the sustainable mobility package “Forfait mobilité durable” => Reimbursement of up to 600€ for public transport/low carbon footprint
5 calendar days 2nd parent leave with 100% pay (in addition to the legal paternity or adoption leave)