Attached to the MDO within the Milan offices,
Your missions are :
- Facility Manager: supervision of external suppliers for the resolution of technical problems in the office and for ordinary and extraordinary maintenance, coordination with the architect and the owner for the contribution of improvements and technical solutions to make the office ready for reopening (e.g. soundproofing with the support of a sound engineer), continuous supervision of all office-related needs.
- Office Manager: recurring check of office equipment and supplies and placing of orders, welcoming external guests at the entrance and caring, preparation of meeting rooms (supplies and technicalities), first point of contact from outside.
- Business Coordinator: management of travel and transfers, agenda management for Top Line, support in organizing in-house events and in external locations, direct management of all organizational aspects related to special events (i.e Festival di Sanremo), support in managing operational needs.
Why join us? At Believe, our leitmotif is simple: openness, passion and involvement!
We will also appreciate your agility, your sense of innovation, your excellent relationship and your enthusiasm!
- Strong MS Office suite skills
- Initiative & adaptability.
- Interpersonnal skills
- Fluent in English
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.
Recruitment process : HR Interview, Interview with Managing Director of Operations and Managing Director