- Organize planning for key business meetings involving local and central office.
- Update and create professional-looking slides for business presentations.
- Collect business data and intelligence in preparation of key business meetings.
- Organize business travels including visa support, agenda, logistics and coordination.
- Process relevant expense reports (expense reimbursement including collecting hard copies receipts, insert them into expense reporting system, coordination with accounting).
- Draft, document and store official memos/ writing follow-ups of the meetings.
- Carry out translations;
- Own internal communications in alignment with GM/GMO.
- Support in organization and carrying out of seminars and events.
- Follow up the business projects and schedules.
- 2+ years of experience as Executive Assistant;
- Proficiency at MS Office (Power Point and Word);
- Fluent English & Mandarin
- Perfect English language knowledge at C1 level or other proof of the same (min);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills;
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Business-oriented mindset.
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.