As Digital Marketing Manager (m/f) you are responsible for all aspects of digital marketing of the Nuclear Blast label and all related artists. You are interested in new challenges in marketing and new media, advertising, and content creation are your core competencies. Motivated, ambitious and with the passion to constantly educate yourself, as well as an organizational talent that keeps an eye on the details, you are perfectly suited for this position.
As an ideal candidate, you are familiar with all varieties of the metal genre and have several years of experience in working with digital marketing tools. We expect you to inspire with your commitment and strong customer orientation, to persistently pursue your goals, and to succeed in realizing company interests.
Data Analysis: perform data analysis to identify artist’s target audience & position them in the market
Strategy: elaborate artist development strategy & planning, starting with data and objectives; build marketing plans for both new releases and catalog activations
Content production: define content needs, schedule, budget, & coordinate execution
Audience Development: leverage artist’s channels to grow their audience and increase engagement, by implementing both Organic activations and Paid media campaigns (Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, digital streaming platforms, online stores, online media, influencers, etc); build creative and innovative digital experiences for fans
Guidance/Education: Provide strategic guidance to artists to manage their socials (incl. identifying relevant platforms) and overall digital strategy; reassure and educate
Budgeting & Finance: manage & monitor digital marketing budgets; allocate budget to the relevant platforms and content to best support strategy
Media Buy: translate Paid strategy into a brief for media buyers to book ads
Performance Management: monitor KPIs & deliver reports on digital marketing performance for internal and external stakeholders (band/management)
- 4+ years related experience and/or training
- Knowledge of the metal genre, artists and record labels
- Strong knowledge of social media and online promotion strategies
- Understanding and working experience with advertisement and analytical instruments on social media (Instagram, YouTube, Tik Tok, Facebook)
- Ability to build creative and innovative artist development campaigns
- Data-driven & result-oriented: ability to analyze and use data to optimize development
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills; ability to manage priorities and workflow autonomously, and meet multiple deadlines
- Knowledgeable about market trends, music industry developments, digital innovations, and digital marketing tools
- Excellent time management skills. Can work irregular hours to meet time zone deadlines
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- PC- & related software, including Outlook, MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, FTP, and internet search engines
- Proficiency in Adobe creative suite, Dreamweaver, Final Cut is a plus
We are a team that wants to achieve a lot in a dynamic and creative working environment. Short decision-making processes and room for own ideas are important to us.
We stand for best service, fairness and transparency in our cooperation and meet artists, partners and employees at eye level. We are united by our passion for music and exciting projects.