We are looking for a Passionate Digital Marketing Associate Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
1. Planning digital marketing campaigns, including YouTube, Social Media and Digital advertising
2. Build and Improve our artists social media presence across all digital channels
3. Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
4. Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
5. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
6. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
7. Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
8. Evaluate emerging technologies and platforms. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Excellent knowledge of the current music market landscape and trends.
A keen and creative interest in digital technologies and digital marketing opportunities.
The ability to work to deadlines and work under pressure.
The ability to multi task, prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The ability to work alone and be pro-active
High level of verbal and written communication skills.
Friendly nature and good interpersonal skills.
A passionate, diligent self-starter.
A genuine passion to work in the music industry.
Job will involve teleworking (work from home) and bi-weekly office meetings
1. Proven working experience in digital marketing
2. Demonstrable experience leading and managing projects on own.
3. Working knowledge of digital ad platforms
4. Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
5. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
6. Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
Graduate / Post Graduate
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.