Believe’s Data Office is an agile team composed of data engineers, data scientists, data architects, data stewards and data translators. You’ll be able to work with up-to-date big data technologies in a friendly environment.
Within the Data Office, you will join the Data Translation team, whose main mission is to bridge between business owners and data tech teams (data engineers, data architects, data scientists, data stewards).
As a Data Translator, you will:
- Improve business owners’ ability to access, analyze and display data
- Interview business owners to identify their data needs
- Analyze data from various sources (Datalake, APIs) in order to propose the right solution
- Work closely with data tech teams that will develop the solution
- Test the solution
- Provide user support and conduct workshops for end-user training and adoption
- Write functional specifications
- Prioritize data needs based on the value that will be created when solved
- Occasionally help business owners with their dashboards
- 2 to 5 years of experience in data analysis and data manipulation
- Background in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Ability to manage multiple cross-functional projects across multiple geographies
- Complete fluency in English, excellent writing skills
- Understanding of database modeling
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving mind-set
- Experience with one of Business Intelligence or Dataviz tools
- Knowledge of Python
- Understanding of Audio Streaming Platforms & Music industry
Snowflake, AWS, SQL, Power BI, Python, Datagalaxy, Jira, Confluence
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partners status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.