In the Customer Experience department – Data Product team, data is the backbone of creating products that serve the customer experience. We collect all our data from our audio, video and social media partners. With this data, we provide our artists and labels tools to improve their performance.
This leads to many opportunities for data science models & analysis.
Data Science is new within the Customer Experience department, and as a data science intern, you will participate in the team creation and build the data science activity with our Senior Data Scientist.
At the end of the day, you will contribute to serve our customers and build awesome analytics and data science products.
- You will contribute to the overall roadmap of the department.
- Joining us as an intern, you will work on one or multiple topics (Artist performance forecast, Artist similarities, Video and audio causality study, Customer’s segmentation)
- Working on the industrialization of these projects
- Help the team to build long term data science assets
- Working on data pipelines improvements to best serve business users and data projects
- Techstack : Python, SQL, git, AWS environment
Your internship will cover a variety of tasks such as exploratory data analysis, statistical studies and statistical modelling (machine learning). Being in a product team, you will be able to start a topic from ideation to production for our customers (internal or external).
- Last year of Master’s Degree in a “STEM” major (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics)
- Data science, statistics & machine learning algorithms enthusiast
- Good knowledge of Python, standard Python data science tools & libraries (Pandas, Matplotlib, Numpy..)
- You have gathered sufficient experience from a previous internship preferably in start-up, scale-up, industry or a consulting firm.
- Rigorous, curious and autonomous
- Autonomy to propose solutions to technical or business problems faced
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in innovations and data science evolutions
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partners status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.