As the Customer Analytics Manager, you provide data and insights to support the Customer Experience department in optimizing products and their functionalities by making the most of the data available. You will dig into complex data sets to build a deep understanding of our labels and artists characteristics / behaviors.
You are a doer personality, able to roll up your sleeves and query data yourself, without losing sight of the big picture. You are impact-driven and you ideally bring some knowledge on how to leverage data to improve customer journey and experience at Believe.
You’ve been working within data-driven product companies, having experience turning user behaviour into actionable insights.
Your missions are:
- Lead implementation in customer analytics for the Customer Experience department
- Design and build actionable customer insights that can be used across the company or products teams to grow our customer knowledge and reach key business goals, such as customer experience improvement, marketing investments optimization…
- Work with other data functions within the team (analyst, data scientist, product managers, …) to leverage on new sources of data and insights
- Support product and design teams for quantitative user research
- Be responsible for Google Analytics Tag Manager to improve our customer platform and our internal tools (implementation, analytics…)
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Applied Mathematics (or similar) or equivalent practical experience is required.
- At least 4 years of business experience using analytics to drive business/ products decisions- ideally with a significant experience in customer/ product analytics area
- Advanced skills in BI and data visualization tools
- Skills in data methodologies and technologies ( SQL, Excel) is mandatory
- Experience with Google Analytics Tag Manager
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) to explain how to use data to take actionable decisions
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.