« You want to participate in Believe’s CSR ambition « Shaping Music for Good ». You are proud to be part of the Believe adventure because you know that your actions have an impact, and contribute to a transparent, fair and respectful digital music industry. You want to grow and develop within Believe, in an international and fast-growing environment. You are energized by the idea of collaborating with diverse teams of colleagues and partners who are passionate about the world of music and technology. You feel like you can be yourself and that you belong.
As CSR & Engagement Specialist you will report to the Group CSR & Engagement Director. Within the CSR & Engagement team, you will work closely with the CSR & Engagement Specialists for the Americas and APAC regions, as well as with the Central and European HR and Communication teams. You will have the following missions:
Structuring, consulting, best practices
– Contribute to the definition of our CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) policy and to the deployment of structuring programs for the Group and priority actions, in particular in the areas of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI), gender equity (training, gender index, monitoring of objectives, etc.) and well-being.
– Contribute to the definition and implementation of best practices/ambassador guidelines and governance at Group level, and in particular for the Believe for People/Parity network.
Deployment and support in Europe
– Define and deploy the CSR roadmap in Europe (objectives, initiatives, monitoring), in coordination with local managers, business teams and the HR network and our various stakeholders in the different countries in Europe (mainly UK, France, Germany, Italy, Eastern Europe…)
– Contribute to the deployment of internal surveys to measure the engagement and well-being of employees and support HR and managers in the analysis of results and the implementation of improvement actions, in coordination with People & Engagement manager.
– Participate in and implement initiatives that promote the employee experience and engagement (induction program for new employees, volunteer/CSR citizen day, etc.) in the UK, France and other countries in Europe
– Contribute to promote and develop initiatives in favor of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in Europe and coordinate partneships in Europe.
– Animate the People / Parity / Planet employees ambassadors network in Europe (increase the number of ambassadors and monitor/measure the quality and results of contributions)
– Contribute to the CSR reporting and report (collection and writing of examples) and to the analysis of results and dashboards for Europe
Partnerships and Communication
– Contribute to the CSR communication plan and activities in collaboration with People& Engagement specialist, the Talent Acquisition and Communication teams to build and promote a strong local employer brand through our CSR commitments
– Propose and coordinate partnerships in Europe and implement communication actions in coordination with the communication, business and HR teams, in order to promote our CSR policy and enhance the value of our teams, actions and results (internally and externally).
– Contribute to the creation of content with the communication and HR team (articles, interviews/videos…)
You are passionate about CSR, diversity, equity and inclusion issues, enthusiastic about working on employee engagement, well-being and planet challenges, and eager to make a positive impact.
You have at least 5 years of experience in managing international projects around engagement, diversity and inclusion, and CSR and/or HR topics.
You are recognized for your ability to listen, synthesize and analyze quantitative and qualitative data.
You know how to structure ideas in order to build a concept and project.
You have excellent communication skills and are able to clearly articulate messages in English, both in writing and orally, to audiences at all levels of the company. You have a strong ability to facilitate workshops. Speaking French will be a plus.
You have a strong teamspirit and know how to collaborate effectively with teams from different locations and cultures.
You are autonomous and have a strong sense of initiative.
If you recognize yourself and have previous experience in employee engagement, CSR implementation, HR development or change management in an international environment, this is the job for you!
We will also appreciate your agility, your sense of innovation, your excellent relational skills and your enthusiasm!
At Believe, our leitmotiv is simple: open-mindedness, passion and involvement!
Believe is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, marital status, pregnancy status, political opinions, union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, last name, place of residence, health status, or disability