The Creative Service Operations Coordinator (CSOC) role is designed to offer comprehensive support to the Creative Services Team, engaging daily with Sync, Marketing, Client Management, A&R and Biz Dev.
For the Sync Team, a key part of the CSOC’s role is to help maintain their online sales tools. Using platforms like Disco and Chordal, the CSOC would develop an attractive and intuitive ‘marketplace’ where the buyer can conveniently shop for songs to suit their needs. Where new bespoke Works are written for Film/TV, the CSCO would coordinate with the US Client Manager to ensure these copyrights are correctly registered.
Interaction with the Marketing Team for the CSOC, would involve designing layouts for one-sheets, lookbooks and sizzle reels for external promotion of the front-line roster. The CSOC would work with the Marketing Team to secure on-site resources for live events, panels, and conferences. And also provide assets to the Marketing Team for mailers, release blasts and tour invites – including Disco playlists with accurate metadata.
An annual tentpole opportunity that the Global Sync Team provides to its writers, is our Sync Writing Camp. The CSOC would be instrumental in pulling together schedules, locations and fine tuning a US based Sync Camp, taking direction from the Head of Operations.
The CSOC would also play a collaborative role within the overall Creative Services team, in researching and identifying existing Sentric songwriters for promotion. These would be writers who are currently on Sentric’s Self-Service roster and have the potential to greater benefit from being promoted to the Front-Line roster for higher level sync, streaming and co-writing opportunities.
- Prioritisation and organisation skills and the ability to work across multiple projects and deadlines.
- Verbal and Written Communication to a high standard.
- Public Speaking and Presentations to a range of audiences.
- General understanding of the music industry
- Understanding of the relationship between the publishing and record label companies.
- Some experience with marketing & design aesthetics.
- Understanding of how to manage time and prioritize objectives.
- Enthusiasm for working with music and benefitting artists through exposure.
- Collaborative and a team player to reach team goals.
- Flexible approach to working across time zones.
- Comfortable working within a team setting.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Some experience within the music industry.
Believe strongly promotes equal treatment regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, martial or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, or other ideologies.